INCLUDES PC + MAC + LINUX+ MS-DOS, plus prototypes for Windows 3.1 and NES!
OPEN-WORLD carjacking goes back to the '80s in this 8-BIT nostalgic throwback.
Run missions! Outrun the law! Rampage the city with weapons, power-ups and vehicles!
This send-up to '80s and '90s video games and pop-culture includes both a full Story Mode of open-world adventure as well as an Arcade Mode for quick pick-up-and-play action. If that's not enough, it also packs an interactive city full of shops, minigames, customizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more.
*NEW* 'DX' RE-MASTERED VERSION
8-BIT Open-World to Explore
Over 60 Story Missions
Over 40 Arcade Challenges
Over 25 Weapons & Power-Ups
Over 50 Vehicles to Steal & Equip
Over 200 Character Customizations
Includes 15 Steam Trading Cards
3+ Hours of Music (13 radio stations)
- Critically acclaimed, IGF Nominated soundtrack by virt (Contra 4, Double Dragon: Neon), Freaky DNA (NBA Jam) and Norrin Radd.
EXTRAS & MINIGAMES
Includes "Retro City Rampage: 486" for MS-DOS
- Play the game on a 486 DX PC or above!
Includes Prototype Version of "Retro City Rampage: 486" for Windows 3.1
- Try the game out on Windows 3.1 in 16-colors
Includes Prototype Version, "ROM City Rampage" for NES
- 100% 8-BIT hardware accurate and could've actually been released in '89!
Includes Special Guest Star Minigames
- "Virtual Meat Boy"
- "BIT.TRIP: Retro City"
- "Epic Meal Time"
Includes Free-Roaming Mode
- Play as Meat Boy, CommanderVideo, Steve from Minecraft and Mr. Destructoid
Includes Mod Support (PC only)
- Create & Share Custom Vehicles, Characters, and more!
Includes Steam Leaderboards & Achievements
Supports Keyboards, Mouse, Controllers & Joysticks (including PlayStation®4 and Xbox 360 controllers & others)
Supports Anaglyphic 3D Glasses
- Select Missions Playable in Retro 3D!
- EGA/CGA/NES/SMS/C64/Apple II simulation
Playable in 5 Languages
- English, Francais, Italiano, Deutsch, Espanol